Annapolis Commercial Carpet Cleaning & Maintenance Tips
Daily care is essential to keep your carpets looking good between periodic deep-cleaning services for your commercial carpeting. Follow these simple guidelines from the commercial carpet cleaning experts at ServiceMaster Chesapeake to maintain the carpet’s appearance.
- Vacuum regularly throughout: daily in high-traffic areas, two times every week in moderate areas, and once each week in the lowest-traffic spaces
- Install mats or rugs at the entrances
- Vacuum mats frequently to keep the fibers clear, so they capture particles that would otherwise be tracked into the building
- Clean up spills immediately, so they do not have a chance to set in
- For spots, blot instead of rubbing, and working in from the outer edges of the spot to prevent spreading
- Allow the spot to dry completely before allowing traffic across the space
Daily care helps keep up the appearance of your carpets, and provides some protection against wear and tear, but a professional carpet cleaning is essential to thoroughly clean the carpet fibers and protect your investment. At ServiceMaster Chesapeake, we provide annual or regular commercial carpet maintenance services using specialized hot water extraction technology and products for a clean that clears away dirt and allergens embedded deep in the carpet fibers, rather than simply clearing away dirt on the surface.
If your office is in need of carpet cleaning in and around Annapolis, MD, call ServiceMaster Chesapeake today.