Emergency Response Team
When disaster strikes your commercial building, our disaster restoration partner, ServiceMaster of Baltimore, is prepared. In case of a disaster, a dedicated Emergency Response Team can mobilize quickly to help minimize any disruption to your business. Immediate action from professional restoration experts can help you save valuable documents, property and inventory from disaster.
This program allows you to register your commercial properties (in advance) with our disaster restoration partner. This is at no cost and the benefit to you is that:
- When the phone rings at 2am on a Saturday morning because all the sprinklers have gone off, you do not have to spend time trying to find your insurance policy or other information. You’ll only need to call your Emergency Response Team, and within an hour your building is being treated and restored.
- If you experience a big local disaster (such as a hurricane), you go to the front of the line of receiving services, ahead of everyone who has not preregistered.
Emergency Response services include:
- Fire and smoke damage restoration
- Soot, smoke and odor removal
- Water damage restoration
- Drying, dehumidification and water extraction
- Complete building and contents cleaning
- Carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning