Glen Burnie Janitorial Cleaning Services
A healthy, productive workplace begins with a clean office. Even if everything is in its place and looks neat, a regular, thorough cleaning is necessary to have a truly clean, healthy office. ServiceMaster Chesapeake, your professional Glen Burnie janitorial service, provides a deep cleaning and sanitization for a spotless, professional-looking office that you will be proud of.
Regular office maintenance provides a clean, healthy workplace
When your office is clean, your employees are healthier. Dirt, dust, and allergens become embedded in carpeting and upholstered furniture, and germs collect on surfaces throughout the office, threatening the health and wellbeing of your employees. With professional Glen Burnie office cleaning, the cleanliness and sanitation of your office is guaranteed.
Wow your customers and guests with a facility that shines
The appearance of your office or facility forms the first impression for your business’ visitors. This first impression should be a reflection of the quality of your Glen Burnie business. Instead of matted carpets, smudged glass, and full trash bins, call in the experts for spotless carpets, polished fixtures, streak-free windows that shine, and an office you will want to show off. Give a professional, high quality first impression with Glen Burnie janitorial services from ServiceMaster Chesapeake, the best in the business.
With over two decades of experience in janitorial cleaning, our team of experts at ServiceMaster Chesapeake knows how to get your facility sparkling clean. We serve facilities ranging from hospitals to schools to office buildings, and we are ready to use this wealth of knowledge to support you.
- Customized cleaning plan based on your needs and budget
- Cost-effective solutions
- The latest in cleaning equipment and materials
- One account manager who you can contact with requests and concerns
- Thorough cleaning of the entire office, from floor to ceiling
- Wipe down and sanitize work stations, kitchens, and other facilities
- Vacuum carpeting and clean hard-surface flooring
- Clean and restock restrooms
- Focus on high-traffic areas and public spaces such as the lobby